19 October 2009

my new hobby



you guys know what is my new hobby, taking photograph. I will snap whatever  things I saw to put in my blog. unfortunately I dont have a good camera just my little sony h/phone, at least better than none. I cook I snap, I sew I snap, my pets I snap, my children and husband call me half past six camerawoman, whatsoever, I enjoy it. Will get one good camera one day,  hope so. I really envy some photographer took beautiful scenery with their sharp snap. here are some for our view.
                                                             
moonset panorama
                                                                      
sun set panorama                                                                   



sun set panorama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada beza tak