18 August 2009
resepi ni macam kek pisang saje. anyway looks like very simple recipe. lets do it.
1. 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature, plus more for pan
2. 1 cup sugar
3. 2 large eggs
4. 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
5. 1 teaspoon baking soda
6. 1 teaspoon salt
7. 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas
8. 1/2 cup sour cream
9. 1 teaspoon vanilla
10. 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
METHODS OF COOKING
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan; set aside. In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, and beat to incorporate.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture, and mix until just combined. Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla; mix to combine. Stir in nuts, and pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Let rest in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool.